Data Protection Policy Amafi Caravaning
Amafi Caravaning reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification to it will be announced in good time, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
Certain services provided on the portal may contain particular conditions with provisions regarding the protection of Personal Data. You can find out about them in the corresponding sections.
OWNERSHIP OF THE TREATMENT
In these cases, the data collected by Amafi Caravaning will be incorporated into files owned by Amafi Caravaning, duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry.
USES AND PURPOSES
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data is the management, provision and personalization of the services and contents of the same that the USER uses and which will be reported in each section.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The data collected through the web will only be transferred in those cases in which the USER is expressly informed thereof.
In order for the data in our databases to always correspond to your real situation, you must keep them updated, either by updating them directly if possible or by communicating it to the corresponding department.
Amafi Caravaning has adopted the legally required technical and organizational measures in its information system, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding, as far as possible, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. . www.amafi.es has an SSL security certificate.
RIGHTS OF USERS
In any case, you can access your data, rectify it, cancel it and, where appropriate, oppose its treatment:
a) either by request accompanied by a photocopy of your ID, sent to the following postal address: Amafi Caravaning SL, Calle Clar de lluna 35, Sant Quirze del Vallés, 08192, Barcelona, Spain.
b) either by sending an e-mail to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies policy Amafi Caravaning
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent, by activating cookies in your browser, will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The website of and may use third-party services that, on behalf of Amafi Caravaning, will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Guarantee of compliance with the law
The text model shown has tried to follow all the guidelines of the AGPD, but as I have stated previously in this post, doing so or with this text today cannot guarantee in any way that the cookie law of according to the interpretation of the AGPD (although I understand that it is the closest thing). For this, we will have to wait for the clarifications that the AGPD will undoubtedly provide us soon.
Terms and Conditions of the Amafi Caravaning motorhome rental reservation
THE SOLE PAYMENT OF THE RENTAL RESERVATION SUPPLIES THE ACCEPTANCE OF ALL AND
EACH OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. The vehicle reservation includes the payment of 30% of the total rent as a down payment. In the event that the client cancels the requested reservation, the following penalties will apply to the payment of the reservation: If the cancellation is communicated before 30 days from the start of the rental 50%; If communicated between 30 and 16 days before the start of the rental 80%; If you contact less than 16 days until the start of the rental 100%
2. The total amount of the hired rental must be paid before departure. Likewise, a deposit will be deposited with a credit card, to guarantee the proper use and correct return of the vehicle, for an amount of 800 Euros. Any broken, damaged or missing item will be charged for the deposit. The deposit will be returned after the vehicle has been examined, which, in the event of damage due to misuse, will determine, by means of a detailed note, the amount that the client must pay, authorizing the lessee to offset said amount of the deposit. If it is not possible to assess the damage immediately, The Company will have 15 days to return, if applicable, the amount of the remaining deposit after deducting the cost of repairing the damage or damage caused.
3. The lessee shall not proceed to demand any compensation if, due to force majeure or fortuitous cause, the vehicle cannot be delivered on the agreed day. A major cause is understood to be a failure or loss that cannot be repaired for the expected delivery date of the motorhome. Likewise, the Company reserves the right to substitute the vehicle for another if the reserved vehicle is not available. The Company does not ensure that the vehicle is in perfect aesthetic condition at the time of rental, the damages, if any, being reflected at the time of delivery and specified in the Vehicle File. In case of impossibility of carrying out the rental on the agreed date, the lessee may modify the rental dates opting for others, provided that there is availability, not being able to demand any compensation.
4. In the event that the tenant, by his own unilateral decision, starts the rental late or ends early, he will not be entitled to any refund.
5. If the lessee wants to extend the lease of the vehicle over the established dates, he must notify THE Company 3 days before the end of the contract. The eventual confirmation of the extension will be subject to the availabilities that the Company has at that time, therefore the latter does not assume any prior commitment. Unauthorized delays in delivery or due to force majeure will be penalized with a daily rate triple the amount applied in the contract.
6. The non-presentation of the tenant at the place and time agreed for the start of the rental will be considered a unilateral termination of the contract and the reservation, with a penalty of 100% of the value of the contracted rental, said non-presentation will empower The Company to dispose of the reserved vehicle, the lessee is not entitled to any compensation or compensation.
7. The minimum age to drive the vehicle is 25 years old. People under 25 years of age traveling in the motorhome will not be able to drive the vehicle and the lessee is responsible for its compliance. The driver's license must be more than 3 years old. You must present and leave a copy to The Company of the type B driving license, and the valid Identity Card. Non-EU residents must present a driving license issued in their country, an international driving license and a valid passport.
8. The driver is liable for any sanction or fine, including judicial or extrajudicial expenses that, for contravening the current provisions were imposed on him, reaching the same responsibility in the event that the vehicle was detained or seized due to his fault, also running with The expenses and loss of profits of the Company for the duration of the unavailability of the vehicle, applying the amount per day for each day that is retained or seized, according to the model and current rates of the rental price of the vehicle.
9. It is expressly forbidden to use the vehicle for any activity contrary to morals, laws and good customs. It is expressly forbidden to transport more numbers of people than allowed by law in the homologation of the vehicle, carry out races, transport goods or objects, whether or not they are allowed by our legislation, assign their use for onerous or lucrative title, as well as driving under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, narcotics and, in general, any other type of drugs.
10. In case of stoppage of the vehicle for a cause solely and exclusively attributable to the lessee, the latter will be responsible for the damages derived from said stoppage.
11. In the event that the lessee leaves the vehicle in a place other than the one agreed in the rental contract without express authorization from the Company, he will pay the Company the costs for restitution or repatriation of the vehicle.
12. The vehicle that is the object of this contract is insured according to the law within the European Economic Community, with a franchise of 800 Euros to exclusively cover accidents outside the vehicle, not considering its misuse. If there is any loss during the term of the lease, the lessee will bear said amount, which from now on authorizes may be compensated, where appropriate, with the posted deposit. Civil liabilities arising from events or circumstances not contemplated as included in the policy will be the sole responsibility of the lessee. The renter accepts the Terms and Conditions of the vehicle insurance policy.
13. On behalf of the renter, will be punctures and any damage caused to the tires, regardless of having contracted the insurance.
14. The Lessee will be responsible for all those mechanical damages derived from misuse, lack of precautions and in general all kinds of negligence that cause damage to the vehicle, having to pay The Company the amount corresponding to all those damages that are caused by said concepts.
15. The Company delivers the vehicle in perfect condition, having carried out all the checks and maintenance necessary for its proper functioning. It will not be responsible for mechanical failures or breakdowns due to its normal deterioration, nor is it responsible for expenses, delays or damages in any way produced, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of such failures or breakdowns. The responsibility of the Company is only limited to the reimbursement of the rental cost for the days that the motorhome has not been used in its entirety. In the case of any breakdown of the elements of the motorhome, the lessee must immediately notify The Company, preferably with photos and / or videos, from whom they will receive the appropriate instructions for their repair. For maintenance or breakdown repair operations, the lessee must request the authorization of the budget from the Company. The value of the aforementioned repair or maintenance, if applicable, will be reimbursed to the lessee at the time of the return of the vehicle, upon presentation of the official invoice issued in the name of The Company, whose details appear on the first page of this contract.
16. In the event of an accident, the lessee must inform The Company immediately, never within a period of more than 24 hours. You should not recognize or prejudge the responsibility of the fact, except for the "Friendly Accident Statement". The lessee must obtain all the data from the opposing party and the witnesses, which together with the details of the accident will be sent to The Company. You must immediately notify the authorities of the accident if the other party is at fault. You must not leave the vehicle without taking adequate measures to protect and safeguard it. In case of theft or theft of the vehicle, it will be reported to the competent authority immediately, communicating it and sending a copy of the complaint to The Company within a maximum period of 24 hours, along with the vehicle keys, otherwise the insurance and coverage. In the event of non-compliance by the lessee of any of these measures, if applicable, the Company may claim damages and losses caused by the lessee's negligence from the lessee.
17. The WiFi service is limited in speed, amount of data and coverage. Includes free 3G / 4G coverage in the following countries of the European Union, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy , Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, UK, Romania and Sweden , up to 700MB per day. Roaming in Andorra and Switzerland not included. Amafi is not responsible for WiFi connectivity. The penalty for using WiFi in countries other than those mentioned is € 200.
18. The delivery and return of the vehicle will take place in the Amafi Caravaning car park or where the parties explicitly agree.
19. If the vehicle is returned with black, gray water and / or without a full tank of drinking water, a charge of € 50 will be charged. In the case of not delivering the vehicle in a good state of interior cleaning, a charge of € 150 will be charged
20. Smoking is prohibited inside the motorhome. Violating the smoking ban automatically forfeits the deposit.